Welcome to the EAS Grand Prix
Brought to you by the St. Louis European Auto Show and Pole Position Raceway St. Louis and benefiting Shriners Hospital St. Louis.
What is the EAS Grand Prix?
A month-long karting competition made up of teams racing high-speed electric karts at Pole Position St. Louis.
What’s it all about?
The purpose of the EAS GP is threefold: 1) To raise money and awareness for St. Louis Shriners Hospital for Children; 2) To have a little friendly completion to see who are the fastest karters around! and 3) To have fun!
How do I participate and what are the rules?
EAS Grand Prix Rules & Regulations
1) The EASGP is open to anyone who can form a team of 6 drivers to participate in the competition. Participants can be friends, family members, coworkers, fellow members of your favorite car club, whatever. Drivers must be at least 16 with a valid driver’s license and teams must be comprised of 6 drivers and have a team name (appropriate names only–we reserve right to reject any names)
2) Teams must register on the St. Louis European Auto Show website here. All teams must select a team captain, who will register the team online along with required info for each team member.
3) There is a EASGP registration fee of: $5 per participant ($30 per team), which the team captain must pay during online registration. It will be up to the team captain to collect from his/her fellow team members.
4) Participants may race at any time during the month of May at Pole Position St. Louis during their normal business hours. See http://www.polepositionraceway.com/st-louis/ for more info and hours.
5) Standard Pole Position rates apply. Pole Position has committed to donating a part of participant proceeds to St. Louis Shriners Hospital for Children, care of The St. Louis European Auto Show.
6) There is NO limit to the number of times you may race during the competition. The average of the fastest individual laps of each team member will be used as your team’s “fastest lap” for the competition.
7) Fastest “Team Lap” wins the competition! Awards be given to all members of the winning team at the St. Louis European Auto Show on June 1, 2014. There will also be a special award for Fastest Individual Lap for the individual with the fastest lap of the competition.